• Taking a proactive role in managing and collecting debts of company debtors.
• Evaluating new credit requests and reviewing customers’ credit rankings.
• Setting up of terms and conditions of credit.
• Ensuring timely payment of debts.
• Following up payments as needed.
• Negotiating re-payment plans.
• Responding to relevant client enquiries.
• Processing and reconciliation of invoices.
• Checking and posting of receipts to accounting systems.
• Overseeing the collection of customer accounts.
• Ensuring credit and collection policies and procedures are followed within the team.
• Liaising with customers, as well as internal personnel including the sales team.
Requirements for the role:
• ACCA or CPA qualified.
• Three to five years’ experience working within an accounts receivable and/or credit control environment.
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
• Good business acumen for problem solving.
• Competency with SAGE systems.
• Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise a demanding workload.
Salary KES 100,000 – 150,000 Gross dependent on experience