Employer: A LEADING COMPANY OFFERING CLEANING SERVICES
Ref No: SGK-CC-010-2020
Job Category: MIDDLE MANAGEMENT
• Diploma or degree in accounts/finance or related field.
• Credit control qualifications will be an obvious advantage. CPA/ACCA qualifications will be an advantage too.
• At least 5 years working experience as a credit controller in a busy company.
Salary: KSHS. 70,000 - 100,000 PLUS COMPANY BENEFITS
• Credit controller main role is to ensure that company debts are collected in line with company policy by handling customer complaints and inquiries made on existing accounts.
• Receiving and addressing accounts reconciliations in order to facilitate prompt debt collection and recommending the listing of bad debtors with credit reference bureau.
OTHER DUTIES INCLUDES: -
• Creating procedures and policies that ensure timely payments while maintaining high level of customer relations.
• Making follow ups on debts in order to meet set collection targets.
• Generating list of non-payers for stop order on services. Liasing with external debt collection agencies to chase after difficult debtors.
• Reconciliation of distributed invoices and doing daily reconciliation of debtors accounts.
• Ensure that statements are sent to customers regularly.
• Producing reports on debts and collections as and when required.
• Managing sales ledger.