Jobs Skills & Qualifications
• CPA (K)
• 3-5 Years Of Experience In Credit And Collections
• Proficient In Microsoft Office
• Management Experience
• Excellent Verbal And Written Communication Skills
• Billing Or Coding Experience
• Oversee The Collection Of Outstanding Debts And Invoices To Minimize Profit Loss While Ensuring It Is Handled Appropriately And Per Company Policy.
• Create And Implement Strategies To Increase The Number Of Successful Collections On Outstanding Debt.
• Recommend To The Director On People To Recruit, Hire, Train And Also Evaluate Staff Members Within The Collections Department To Ensure A Sufficient Number Of Staff Members Are Available To Handle The Workload.
• Run Reports And Analyze Data Pertaining To The Department And Share With Executive Staff And Managers Of Department Staff As Needed.
• Implement Credit Policies and Procedures That Retain a Smooth Running of the Department and Avoid Excessive Debts Accumulation.