REPORTING LINE: Branch Manager
SITE LOCATION: Machakos, Kenya
• Market the organization
• Open the account s for women groups.
• Manage the accounts and make sure they don’t get dormant.
• Contacting debtors to receive payment
• Following up on defaulters to recover payments
• Carry out customer education and maintain relationships
• Maintain exhaustive and accurate Debt Management Forms
• Delivery of first class customer service
• Renegotiate payment schedules or obtain funds from relatives via responsible relative or other means
• Spoof calling
• Forward defaulter files to HQ collectors on appropriate date
• Issue demand letters to defaulting customers
• Fulfill set collection targets as defined by HQ and Branch Managers
• Assist in accurate and timely reports to management on branch operations and competitor intelligence
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED.
• 1-2 years of collections experience
• Diploma is sales and marketing and other related fields.
• Computer literacy
• Previous experience in retail or financial services advantageous
• Fluent in English (written and verbal) and Swahili
COMPETENCIES REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE.
• Team Player
• Detail orientation
• Self-motivated and pro – active
• Flexibility and ability to adapt to change
• Problem solving / solution driven / negotiation
• Excellent communication skills – articulate and well spoken