1. Debt collection for all payments due.
2. Evaluating monthly debtors aging report
3. Ensure customers invoices are delivered in time for timely payment)
4. Deliver invoices to clients and follow up to ensure they are paid.
5. Regular review of the debtors aging, and to advise where the payment is overdue.
6. Coordinate the delivery of invoices to the branches and ensure delivery of the same to clients for timely payment
7. Ensure clients’ accounts are updated and statements sent on a Monthly basis
8. Weekly credit update on collection and aging status to strategize on revenue collection.
9. Maintaining customer’s files by ensuring all contractual and communication records are maintained.
1. Holder of CPA (K) and BCOM – Accounting
2. Minimum of 5 years experience in accounting and debt collection.
3. Knowledge of computer based systems i.e Ms Word, Ms Excel, ERP, Quick books
4. Age: 25 to 35years
5. Be a person of high integrity
6. Previous experience in debt collection in security industry will be an added advantage
7. Male candidates are encouraged to apply
8. Proficient in use of Microsoft Office and Quick Books Software.
If interested and meet the above requirements send applications and detailed CV. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.