Industry: Financial Institution
Our client is established under the Ministry of Co-operatives and Marketing, registered under the Co-operative Society’s Act Cap 490 of the Laws of Kenya. They have branches in Nairobi, Kisumu, Meru, Kiambu, Thika, Eldoret, Nakuru, Kisumu, and Mombasa. Besides providing savings and credit services our client has other business lines like property management, mortgage services, and Insurance which have been operational for over 20 years. They seek to hire Credit Officers across their various branches.
• Identify and onboard new customers
• Meet individual disbursement and collection targets
• Provide advisory services to customers on prudent use of credit
• Continuous customer engagement
• Customer credit vetting before onboarding.
• Follow up on payment on overdue customer accounts.
• Review arrears, monitor progress of existing loans, assess clients’ financial status on repayments and ensure achievement of set targets for the collections of invoices.
• Refer unresolved cases to the Credit Manager, prepare weekly reports on collections received, follow ups done and commitment dates agreed on.
• Maintain updated records of outstanding balances, drive repayment behavior, follow up with clients about repayment plans and advise clients accordingly.
• Analyze his/her portfolio data using excel function
• Bachelors degree in Banking, Finance, Economics or related field
• 2-3 years’ experience in the same or similar role
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Good customer service experience
• Attention to detail
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent organizational skills
How to Apply
If you believe you are a team player and would be a valuable resource to this ever-growing brand, kindly send your CV and Professional Certificates by 28th Jan 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.