The successful candidate will be responsible for Communicating through various channels, the Group’s CSR and CSI activities to both internal and external stakeholders
• Creating the Group’s newsletter/videos to document CSR project progress.
• Planning, designing, sourcing articles/content and producing the newsletter/videos.
• Creating strategic communications plans to provide direction for the company’s external CSR communications.
• Oversee the management of all CSR communication activities across a mix of media options.
• Writing articles, blogs, news & stories to on any CSR/CSI initiatives as directed by management for external audiences.
• Ensure the website remains current and work with subsidiaries to ensure that their CSR/CSI website content remains up to date & relevant.
• Coordinate subsidiary CSR/CSI annual planning and budgeting & reporting back on progress.
• Prepare accurate & timely communications reports as directed by the Group HR Director or CSR Committee.
• Consolidate and circulate subsidiary ESG reports.
• Assisting Group subsidiaries in executing and achieving their CSR/CSI communication needs in a professional manner.
• Documenting designs, creation of messages, recommending the most appropriate channels to relay messages, time to relay them & collection of feedback.
• Maintain an up to date database of testimonials from subsidiary clients, community members, and other stakeholders with respect.
• Must have a bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Journalism / Media / Communications/Marketing.
• Must have at least 4 years’ experience writing PR Media/ Communication/Social media.
• Experience in basic design skills.
• Must be highly creative and a team player.
• Experience in a financial institution will be an added advantage.
Monthly Gross Salary: Kshs. 80,000 –100,000 (Approx. 800 – 1,000 USD) depending on skills and experience.
Career Level: Junior Level.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
Deadline: 8th November 2020.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***