· Managing large amounts of incoming calls/inquiries
· Identify and assess customers' needs to achieve satisfaction
· Generate clients for coaching service through identifying their needs.
· Resolve service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem to the relevant department (management/tech/coaching)
· Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the set time limits and follow up to ensure resolution. Using phone, email or social media.
· Prepare client service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information
· Recommend potential service improvements or additional services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs
· Conduct quarterly customer focus groups; video conferencing with questionnaire to assess key areas of improvement.
· Assist with recording and implementation of refunds or give-aways.
· Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Identify key partnership possibilities for the company to generate client leads or new customers.
· Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
· Assist in pro-actively setting up partnership agreements (MOUs) & ensuring both parties uphold their agreed deliverables.
· Report to management on the status of partnership agreements – keep files online.
· Onboard all new corporate clients – organisational codes, internal emails, follow-up call with key contact (HR/ or other).
· Onboard employees of corporate clients – invitations to weekly check-ins & email reminders for coaching program.
· Weekly reporting to management on uptake (registrations, wellbeing scan, booked sessions, completed sessions, coaching quality issues; client no-shows).
· Meet all agreed individual and team targets pertaining to your job role
· University degree or equivalent - Master’s degree preferred
· 5 years minimum of experience within a similar role
· Proven customer support experience
· Track record of over-achieving quota
· Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
· Familiar with digital systems and practices – WhatsApp, Apps ETC.
· Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
· Ability to communicate transparently to management and raise key issues critical to customer quality and maintaining high standards.
· Must be able to communicate effectively verbally and written form; lead team meetings and make presentations on insights/findings.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively