Our client, in the Automotive sector, is seeking to recruit a Customer Care Executive for their Nairobi Office, who will be responsible for Resolving or clarifying the customer's complaint. Additionally, he/she will give administrative support and ensure the security of information all the time. The ideal candidate must have similar experience in a busy environment.
• Deal with any customer complaints together with relevant staff i.e. sales, parts and service.
• Work hand-in-hand with service advisor to ensure that our customers are well received and attended to at our service reception.
• Give administrative support and ensure the security of information all the time.
• Updating Customer data and Information on CRM
• Ensure all correspondence to customers and suppliers are replied/posted on time.
• To ensure that all work is well done and all in order.
• Maintain the office neatness and cleanness at all times.
• Interact with customers by phone and email.
• Relevant bachelor’s degree.
• Good interpersonal relationship.
• Strong interpersonal skills and a team player.
• Ability to research, digest, analyse and present material clearly and concisely.
• Keen attention to detail.
• Honest and reliability is essential.
• Discretion and confidentiality is essential.
Monthly Gross Salary: Ksh. 70,000 – 80,000/= (Approx. 700 – 800 USD) depending on individual skills and experience.
Career Level: Junior Level.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
Deadline: 23rd October 2021.
We endeavor to contact all our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.