- Carry out all administrative tasks such as data input, processing information, imports and Exports declaration/ customs documentation declaration, completing paperwork and filing documents.
- Handle operations of all carriers i.e. Sea, Air, Land for both Imports and Exports.
- Manage Reception area –ensure cleanliness, answer phones and greet visitors.
- Prepare Progress report.
- Liase with Transporters.
- Communicate effectively with customers in a professional and friendly manner.
- Order and ensure effective delivery of goods to customers.
- Resolve any sales related issues with customers/agents.
- Correspond with shipping companies and Freight Forwarders regarding shipments.
- Assist in tracking shipments and providing alternative information.
- Diploma or degree in Clearing & forwarding or any related field.
- At least 5 years’ experience in clearing and forwarding firm.
- Be 35 years and above.
- Be Computer literate.
- Be conversant & experienced in export declaration/ import declaration.
- Excellent problem solving & interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Presentable, proactive and an outgoing personality.
- Administrative writing and reporting skills.
- Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion.
- A team player with a positive attitude, proactive and attention to detail.
- Results oriented, hardworking and creative.
- Ladies are encouraged to apply.