The Customer Care Executive will be reporting to the Operations Manager
Develop marketing and sales strategies for the company and be able to drive and achieve the set sales targets
We are a registered company in Kenya that deals with selling and after sales service of ETR and Tech Machines and we are looking to hire competent Customer Care Executive whose responsibilities is to attract potential customers by answering product and service questions and suggesting information about other products and service for the company and be able to drive and achieve the set targets. As a Customer Care Executive you will also be responsible for maintaining customer relations, customer service, and creating performance reports.
• Assist in day to day operations in the customer department.
• Respond to customer service issues in a timely manner in accordance with the organization policies.
• Assist in creating effective customer service procedures, policies and standards.
• Assist in developing customer satisfaction goals and coordinate with the team to meet them on a steady basis.
• Assist in implementing an effective customer loyalty program.
• Maintain accurate records and document all customer services activities and discussions.
• Assist in assessing service statistics and prepare detailed report on the findings.
• Assist in managing the approved budget within the customer care department.
• Stay informed on the latest industry techniques and methods.
• Keeping a record of customer interaction and details of actions taken
• Managing a large number of incoming calls and emails
• Reporting back on results weekly to the Head of Department
REQUIREMENTS FOR APPOINTMENT:
• Diploma in Customer Care
CORE COMPETENCIES REQUIRED FOR THE POSITION:
• Thorough and pay attention to detail
• The ability to work well with others
• Sensitivity and understanding
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• Active listening skills
• Delivering a comprehensive service to enquiring customers
• Possibly delegating certain customer enquiries to specific teams
• Efficiency and organizational skills
• Administrative skills
• patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations
• Ability to build a sustainable relationships
• Minimum experience of 1 year in the relevant field.