Our client is a well-established and reputable Business Law firm. They seek to hire a Operational Excellence Lead who will be tasked with managing operations processes to improve customer experience.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:4 years
Roles and Responsibilities
• Create processes and practices to improve the day-to-day efficiency and effectiveness of the legal team, simplify work flows (legal team & Client).
• To ensure processes and practices are automated and digitized.
• Assist with supervising spend management and handle budget and resource allocation accordingly.
• Provide day-to-day professional advice and support to stakeholders regarding the Customer Experience.
• Engage in consultation with relevant stakeholders on issues associated with the success of
• customer experience projects and recommended improvements.
• Develop an electronic record keeping system with all legal documents and other important documents.
• Assist to develop, implement and enhance internal process guidelines, templates, and workflows.
• Contribute to the development of a customer centric culture, new service development and
• improved experience including customer conversion and retention
• Identify, implement, integrate, and optimize applications and tools, and building internal tools and automation capabilities.
• Assist with development and support programs that promote collaboration and knowledge sharing across the team (e.g. centralized resources, processes, memos, and other learnings).
• Build strong relationships within the Legal team, and other cross-functional stakeholders including Finance, IT, Infosec, People, and other operational teams.
• Review and report on relevant internal and external data to inform ongoing customer experience decisions and ensure best practice transfer.
• Ensure effective systems and processes for the identification, control and monitoring of risks
• Oversee client and other third-party complaints.
• Document, implement and update risk management systems and policies.
• Clear communication of projects being undertaken, status, and progress relative to the overall roadmap.
Knowledge, skills and qualifications
• Undergraduate Bachelors in a relevant field.
• Minimum 4+ years experience in a Customer Experience related role for a medium – large size corporate.
• Solid customer orientation, core understanding of the customer lifecycle and customer needs, and how customer insight and customer strategy drives experience.
• Experience developing client’s workflows, turnaround time, SLA, SOPs to improve service delivery
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to act as a key partner with team members from across the company.
• Process oriented with a technical mindset who is able to remain focused, get creative, and deliver top-quality solutions.
• Change enabler who thrives on encouraging collaboration and maximising every opportunity
• Experience working cross functionally with Sales, Marketing, Finance and Product teams.
• Passionate about the customer journey, constantly curious about new technologies, and the desire to be an operations super star!
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured