Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Business Administration, and Management, Public Relations, Marketing or a related discipline.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
Industry : Manufacturing
Reporting to : Managing Director
Location : Nairobi
Salary : 60,000 – 70,000 Kshs
You shall be responsible for ensuring that our customers have exceptional experiences throughout their journey with our products and services. You shall oversee the entire customer experience lifecycle, from pre-purchase interactions to post-purchase support and be business oriented while carrying out your duties.
• Define and track Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) related to customer satisfaction, loyalty, and retention.
• Monitor and report on progress toward customer experience goals to senior management.
• Identify bottlenecks and inefficiencies that impact the customer experience and work to streamline processes.
• Implement best practices for handling customer inquiries, complaints, and support requests.
• Stay informed about emerging customer experience trends, technologies, and explore opportunities to leverage them.
• Utilize technology solutions such as CRM systems and analytics tools to enhance customer engagement.
• Handle escalated customer issues, providing effective solutions that align with company policies and customer expectations.
• Empower team members to handle complex situations with professionalism and empathy.
• Develop and execute a customer experience strategy that aligns with our business goals, values, and brand identity.
• Identify and prioritize key customer touchpoints to ensure consistent and positive interactions.
• Gather and analyze customer feedback, surveys, and market trends to gain insights into customer preferences and pain points.
• Translate customer insights into actionable strategies to enhance the overall experience.
• Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Business Administration, and Management, Public Relations, Marketing or a related discipline.
• Certificate/ professional qualification for Customer Relationship Management.
• In-depth experience in customer experience management within a business-oriented context.
• Exceptional leadership skills with the ability to inspire and guide a team.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities to interpret customer data and recommend improvements.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for effective cross-functional collaboration.
• Proficiency in customer feedback analysis and performance measurement.
• Familiarity with customer relationship management (CRM) software and relevant tools.
• Innovative mindset with a deep passion for delivering outstanding customer experiences.
• Project management skills to implement customer experience initiatives effectively.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, and possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Customer Experience Lead) before 22nd September 2023
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured