Reports to: Head of Operations
• Quality Assurance Analyst – Customer Service
• Customer Experience Analysts
• Customer Engagement Supervisor
Others Reporting Indirectly: Temporary Staff, Interns,
The job holder will set up and manage the QA department and will be expected to develop and monitor the implementation of quality processes and procedures within the company to ensure business growth by providing high quality products and services that meet and exceed customer requirements.
Key Measures of Performance
The performance of this role holder will be assessed on the basis of the achievements made on:
• Improvements done in business processes
• Percentage of passed products tests
• Percentage of defects /violations found in a process/product
• Compliance to service delivery standards
• Speed of resolution for customer related complaints
• Customer Satisfaction
1. Develop and drive adherence of quality assurance standards and procedures throughout the Company’s Key Business Processes by:
a. Defining and documenting the Company’s Key Business Processes;
b. Leading the development and enforcement of quality assurance measures and testing standards for new applications, products, and/or enhancements to existing applications, products, and/or enhancements throughout their development/product lifecycles;
c. Creating methodologies and processes for the collection and analysis of data for ensuring software, systems, and product quality;
d. Ensuring that software quality measures comply with regulatory standards, industry standards, and accepted best practices;
e. Directing the analysis of formal test results in order to discover and report any defects, bugs, errors, configuration issues, and interoperability flaws;
f. Directing the analysis of documentation and technical specifications for any new application under deployment or consideration to determine its intended functionality;
g. Working with the technology team to develop change control processes, practices, and guidelines for new and existing technologies.
2. Support and assist in deployment and training of products and guide the release management process.
3. Manage the process of assessing and assuring the quality of service delivered through the Call Centre, Retail shops and Activation drives.
4. Implement CSAT measurement and analysis framework, through independent audits using the Customer Engagement team or third parties.
5. Drive and manage CSAT scores and overall customer experience within the Organization
6. Identify product and service quality gaps and provide technical guidance on how to address them in a timely manner; continuously review the quality standards and processes to ensure efficiency and alignment with best practises.
7. Conduct internal audits to measure and assure adherence to established QA standards for service, software development, application integration, and information system performance, and corresponding documentation.
8. Develop reporting tools for measuring QA standards and ensure monitoring of the metrics; Communicate metrics results and other relevant information to executive management and recommend areas for improvement.
a. Proactively identify patterns and areas for improvements based on QA data over time and utilizes these reports to improve processes and performance.
9. Manage all members of the quality assurance and customer experience team, enable them achieve performance targets, and ensure that deadlines are met; Train, coach, and mentor QA staff as necessary.
10. Any other duties assigned by the line manager.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or related field. A Master’s degree is an added advantage.
• Certified Member of Institute of Internal Auditors and Chartered Quality Institute.
• Demonstrable progressive work experience of at least 7 years relating to quality inspection, auditing and testing. Should have exposure to a leadership role for a minimum of 2 years.
• Excellent communication and organization skills.
• Critical thinker with great problem solving skills.
• Good analytical and reporting skills.
• Good working knowledge in IT.
• Strong team player with excellent interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills.
• Ability to train, natural leader of people with excellent managerial and motivational skills.
• A strong passion for sports particularly football.