Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop and implement customer experience policies, procedures, and SLA’s
• Supervising the daily operations of the customer service department
• Define and communicate customer experience standards
• Oversee the achievement and maintenance of agreed customer service levels and standards
• Review and assess customer experience contracts
• Setting customer service goals for team members and helping them reach those goals
• Plan, prioritize, and delegate work tasks to ensure the proper functioning of the department
• Ensure the necessary resources and tools are available for quality customer experience delivery
• Review customer complaints and track customer complaint resolution
• Monitor accuracy of reporting and database information
• Analyze relevant data to determine customer experience outputs
• Identify and implement strategies to improve quality of service, productivity, and profitability
• Liaise with company management to support and implement growth strategies
• Co-ordinate and manage customer experience projects and initiatives
• Ensure budget requirements are met
• Identify and address staff training and coaching needs
• Demonstrated leadership skills and ability to taking independent charge of Customer Experience Department functions
• Ability to act as a team player who can coach, support and train staff and colleagues.
• Well-developed written and oral communication skills. Able to communicate clearly and sensitively with internal and external stakeholders as a confident representative of Username Investment Limited.
• Works with trustworthiness and integrity and has a clear commitment to Username’s core values and principles.
• Awareness and sensitivity of self and others.
• Well planned and organized.
• Capacity for taking initiative and making decisions, with competent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• This role reports to the Head of Finance & Customer Experience
• This role has a team of direct reports in the Customer Experience Department.
Knowledge & Experience
• Bachelor's Degree in related field required and from a recognized institution.
• Competence in the use of varied computer systems
• 4 years working experience with at least 2 years in a Customer Service Management or Team Leader Position.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint mandatory)
• Expertise in strategic management, project planning and budgeting, implementation as well as monitoring and evaluation.
• Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
How to apply:
Interested candidates should submit their applications, which include a clear detailed CV, cover letter stating the candidate’s suitability and motivation for pursuing the position on or before 26th October 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.