Better customer engagement through consistent interaction leading to long term relationships.
Connecting Africans to Opportunities.
Reporting into: Operations Analyst Cheki Kenya
- Sales Consultants
- Marketing Team
- Refer unresolved customer grievances or special requests to designated departments for further investigation.
- Follow up to ensure that appropriate actions were taken on customers requests.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken. Process orders, forms and applications.
- Assisting in improving the website and its user interface
- Upselling and cross-selling Cheki Kenya’s products to clients.
- Answer calls professionally to provide information about products and services, take/ cancel orders, or obtain details of complaints.
- Respond to social media inquiries about products and services, take/ cancel orders, or obtain details of complaints.
Key skills and Competencies
- A Business degree preferably in Sales, Marketing or Communications from a recognized university is a prerequisite
- 1 year experience in Customer Service with a proven track record & a substantive interest in the telecommunications industry.
- Strong proficiency in MS office, especially in Excel and PPT
- Strong proficiency in English, both verbal and written
- Creative problem solver
- Has attention to detail, punctual
- Is accountable, has a sense of responsibility
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skill
- Positive Attitude and outward thinking will be an expectation.
- Passionate display of teamwork and solution orientation as well as supportive in the work environment a must.
- Be a significant part in a growing company, aligning your goals with those of the organization to drive success.