The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing a wide range of marketing strategies, techniques and concepts and think creatively, devising new ways of communicating with established and potential customers. He/She Must have a minimum of 2 year’s relevant experience in a similar position.
• Increase the client base and build excellent client relations with all clients.
• Build and document a client profile database with daily, weekly annual and seasonal analysis done.
• Liaise with all clients encouraging their long-term involvement through good client account management, and ensuring excellent client relations.
• Ensure that clients receive their orders on time and within the set company timelines.
• Ensure the shop presentation and display is done creatively to increase customer attraction and visibility.
• Develop new products in line with market trends, changing tastes and preferences for customers.
• Keep abreast with competitor products and services.
• Manage and take responsibility of the existing clients, expand the client base and build excellent client relations.
• Plan and co-ordinate, liaising with designers and printers, and deliver marketing and promotional material to deadlines.
• Based on the overall budget, prepare and manage the marketing plans and budgets on a monthly basis.
• Increase sales and profitability.
• Foster innovation and creativity.
• Be professional- externally and internally in line the company’s core values.
• Provide outstanding service.
• Product information and knowledge.
• Monitoring stock.
• Must have a Bachelor’s degree or Diploma.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience working in a similar role preferred.
• Must be able to work with Sales Targets.
• Must have knowledge of current trends in the flower export, flower retail, gifting and event management business in Kenya is an added advantage.
• Extensive experience in all aspects of developing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet organizational objective.
• Must be able to communicate exceptionally well in English; both written and spoken
• Must have a passion for the brand genuine and self-evident.
• Must have good time management and organisational skills.
• Ability to work under minimal to no supervision.
• Confident and resilient.
Monthly Gross Salary: Ksh. 25,000/=(Approx. 250 USD) depending on individual skills and experience.
Career Level: Junior Level.
Education: Bachelors Degree/Diploma.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
Deadline: 14th November 2021.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***