Our client is a well-established food manufacturing company in Nairobi. They are looking for a Customer Loyalty Manager responsible for both the program optimization (member acquisition, engagement and retention) and the modelling, analysis and reporting of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for various assigned loyalty programs.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
Job Responsibilities/ Accountabilities:
• Design a customer loyalty program that will be beneficial to the business and customers.
• Evaluate program performance and investigate opportunities in order to recommend promotions and strategies that drive program spend and member engagement (e.g., ROI, new member acquisition and activation goals, increased frequency, etc.)
• Manages all day-to-day activities associated with the overall success and growth of the Group’s loyalty programs.
• Serve as the Subject Matter Expert (both internal and external) for all aspects of assigned programs and associated members.
• Work directly with external (partner) cross-functional teams — including senior leadership/
• Cultivate, manage and contribute to the success of internal cross-functional teams and relationships within Marketing, IT, Finance, Legal, senior leadership and others.
• Develop and manage the external marketing plans that support program growth including new member acquisition and existing member engagement optimization.
• Collaborate with internal marketing teams by assisting with and providing strategy, direction and input towards the development of campaigns that support program growth and are in-keeping with the partner’s brand requirements.
• Identify, secure and/or negotiate marketing opportunities that increase and maintain the program’s share of voice within the overall loyalty partner’s program.
• Proactively problem solve and enhance the user experience for all loyalty programs.
• Work collaboratively with the Data Team, Finance and other Loyalty Development counterparts to forecast, manage and analyse program performance metrics and to report on activities.
• Review and approve all materials developed by partner to promote assigned programs.
• Represents the Customer Loyalty needs in cross-functional projects and/or task forces.
• Bachelor’s degree in a Business-related field.
• Professional qualifications in CIM or a Master’s degree in Marketing will be an added advantage.
• Possession of professional qualification in Marketing will be an added advantage.
• Years of Experience:
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Marketing role having had at least 2 years’ Loyalty Program Management experience.
• At least 3 years’ experience in Brand Management.
• Strong competencies in financial analysis and report writing skills are essential.
• Effective prioritization skills to meet a complex set of business demands and demonstrate delivery against multiple objectives.
• Excellent interpersonal, and negotiation skills with the ability to network, generate new business and develop strong business relations.
• Assertive, self-motivated with desire to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
• Team player with demonstrated work ethics; consistently demonstrates a high level of professionalism.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured