Customer Relations Officer
Customer Service & Support
As a customer Relations Officer; you will be responsible for resolving customer queries, and stakeholders’ issues, recommending solutions, and guiding product users through features and functionalities
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
Sales & Customer Relations Officer
Responding to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, physically – one on one, via phone, email, or chat
Identifying customer needs and helping customers use specific features to resolving their issues.
The customer Relations Officer will report to the HR and Administration Manager
As a customer Relations Officer; you will be responsible for resolving customer queries, and stakeholders’ issues, recommending solutions, and guiding product users through features and functionalities.
Ultimately, you will help establish our reputation as a company that offers excellent customer support during all sales and after-sales procedures.
• Your key responsibility shall be sales generation across the organization’s shops
• You will be responsible for customer service, ensuring that we get the best net promoter score (NPS) at all times.
• Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email, or chat as well as one on one sessions.
• Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features on our various products.
• Promote and up-sell products, services, and packages to maximize sales opportunities where necessary.
• Handle incoming walk-in customers at the workstation, phone calls, appointments, and messages.
• Address customers’ needs and concerns efficiently and effectively to turn unhappy customers into return guests.
• Build rapport and establish good relationships with customers to ensure customer retention.
• Build rapport and establish good relationships with airlines and other stakeholders to ensure customer retention.
• Provide constructive feedback on sales, the effectiveness of promotions, customers, product and service launches as well as store activities and trends.
• Deliver product knowledge to customers through effective communication to increase consumer understanding and product sales.
• You will resolve stakeholders’ complaints as they arise immediately
• Analyze and report product malfunctions (for example, by testing different scenarios or impersonating users)
• Update our internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers
• Inform customers about new features and functionalities
• Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
• Gather customer feedback and share it with our Product, Sales, and Marketing teams and management
• Assist in training junior Customer Support Representatives
• You will oversee the health and safety at the workplace
• Ensure that the standard operating procedures are followed up across the terminals by all employees
• You will be responsible for administrative tasks at the workplace I.e. shift planning and conducting employee performance with the guidance of the HR department.
• Maintaining re-order levels by requesting stocks in a timely manner to avoid issues of stock outs
• You will do any other jobs as may be assigned by your supervisor or management
Requirements and skills
• Knowledge of the Airlines is a PLUS/ Experience dealing with the Airlines akin to the airside
• Experience as a Customer Support Specialist or similar CS role
• Understanding of how CRM systems work
• Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
• Multi-tasking abilities
• Patience when handling tough cases
• Business degree and other relevant studies
• 5 years of experience in a similar role
• A team player and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Proactive, self-motivated, and keen to learn.
• Previous customer care experience preferred.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to change & adapt (high adaptability).
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured