Speedaf Logistics Kenya Limited is looking for a customer service representative with excellent communication skills to deliver high quality customer centric service to her clients.
Minimum qualification: Diploma
Experience Level: middle level
Experience length: 2 years
- v Update customer details into the system
- v Keep customer records up-to-date
- v Answer incoming calls and calls from customers
- v Checking and answering to customer inquiries.
- v Point of contact between the customer and Speedaf
- v Attend team meetings
- v Update alerts’ switchboard receiving and transferring telephone calls, announcing callers, taking brief messages, passing them via the email system or connecting callers to staff members direct lines.
- v Monitor and ensure the reception area is kept tidy and portrays a business-like image.
- v Report telephone equipment and faults to the operations manager
- v Provide excellent customer service
- v Performing ad-hoc administrative duties
- v Answering phones in a professional manner and routing calls as necessary.
- v Enter new customer information into the system and maintain the call centre database.
- v Diagnose and solve customer problems/complaints
- v Monitor customer complaints on social media and react out and help
- v Experience in working with communication applications e.g. skype, google, hangouts, chatrooms etc
- v Certificate/diploma in business administration/customer experience
- v Atleast 2-3 years’ experience in similar role.
- v Excellent customer skills (written and verbal)
- v Smart/outgoing look
- v Competency in Microsoft applications -word, excel, outlook, PowerPoint etc
- v Good time management
- v Experience in telephone handling
- v Recognizes and resolves problems quickly and efficiently
- v Works well in a team environment
- v Flexible -can work under pressure
Please Note: You must have atleast 2 years working experience in Courier Industry. (MUST)
If you fit the description; send your CV to Kenya.firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 19th June, 2020.