Only applications received via BrighterMonday platform will be considered. Any phone calls, emails or other types of canvassing may lead to your application being disqualified.
You’re a Customer service and administration professional with Certificate from comparable examining institutions. You are a proven reliable hard worker and you are good at getting things done. You like to help others and like to be in a role where you can make a difference. You are then the person we are looking for.
Located in Gikoe-Njumbisub county, Magiro Power is a dynamic start-up in the renewable energy sector developing both on-grid and off-grid renewable energy projects. Our mission is to provide reliable, affordable and sustainable access to electricity in regions that do not have this today.
The role can be tough, demanding and require your full commitment to providing top notch service to our clients. In return, you will have learning and development opportunities and the ability to continue a rewarding career with our team.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
• Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
• Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
• Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
• Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
• Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
• Prepare budget for front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
• Update calendars and schedule meetings
• Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
• Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, typing.
• Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. printers & scanners)
• Professional attitude and appearance
• Solid written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
• Excellent organizational skills
• Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
• Customer service attitude