1. Ensure client details are well captured in the system or documentation
2. Make outbound calls and follow-ups on clients
3. Receive inbound client queries and work on resolving raised issues
4. Ensure standard operating procedures (SOPs) are adhered to in handling customers
5. Work closely with other departments in ensuring customer complaints are resolved in time
6. Explain to customer’s company products and services
7. Know accounts/clients allocated to you and provide services to them
8. Prepare accurate Daily, Weekly, Monthly customer service reports
9. Follow and report on incident occurrence.
10. Monitor Government Legislation and ensure compliance if the Monthly reports to authority
11. Ensure GPS tracking systems is operational in the total company fleet and be principal contact with the supplier
• Interpersonal skills
• Communication skills - verbal and written
• Listening skills
• Problem analysis and problem-solving
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Stress tolerance
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Ability to remain professional and courteous with customers at all times
• Must be available to work occasional nights, holidays and weekends
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Dynamism and dedication to customer service.
• Skill in handling customers' telephone.
• Basic computer knowledge (Word, Excel).
• Initiative, unquestioned integrity, ability to adapt to a changing work Environment.
• Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to resolve conflicts and complaints from customers in an effective and friendly way.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Ability to work as a team.
• Flexibility and willingness to work a flexible schedule including Weekends.