About Lipa Later:
Lipa Later Limited is a Pan-African financial service provider that offers payment plans for consumers and businesses looking to buy and sell products and services in monthly installments.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Head of Customer Service, the CS agent will be part of Lipa Later Customer Service Team and will be responsible for all interactions with our customers. He/she is to ensure all of the questions, requests, and issues of the customers are answered and solved in a professional way with customer-centricity as our main driving force.
Reports to: Customer Service Lead
Customer Service Agent Responsibilities:
- Attending to customers issues through inbound calls, social media platforms emails, and chats.
- Customer management
- Customer retention strategy implementation.
- Provide product and service information to customers.
- Product pitches and education on our products to customers.
- Resolution and escalation of customer’s issues.
- Contract preparation
- Partner engagement
- Upsell & Cross sale products and services.
- Customer fulfillment and satisfaction
- Assistance in customer experience initiatives
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
Customer Service Agent Requirements:
- Undergraduate degree in communications, marketing, advertising, public relations, media studies, business, and/or related fields.
- More than 4 years’ customer support experience or experience as a client service agent
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional fluency (speaking, reading, writing, understanding) of Kinyarwanda & French required.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
If interested, kindly send your CV with the subject line “Customer Service Agent - Nairobi”.