• Primary point of contact within the hospital
• Responding to visitors’ queries
• Receiving, guiding and directing the patients around the hospital
• Maintaining good ambience in the hospital
• Maintaining a log of visitors
• Resolving customer complaints
• Filling and processing of application forms
• Facilitating appointments
• Prepare reports on trends to inform resolution of continuous customer service quality improvement
• Diploma in Business Administration or Public Relations from a recognized institution.
• At least two years working experience as a customer care assistant in a reputable organization.
• Computer Literate
• Fluent in English and Kiswahili
• Record keeping skills
• Office management skills
• Knowledge of office operations