We are a leading provider of group healthcare programmes for employees of large multinational organisations and their families. With our continuing global expansion We have an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic, highly motivated and driven individual to join our Eligibility Team.
Reporting to the Eligibility Supervisor, you will be responsible for maintaining our membership database. You will process requests from internal and external customers reviewing the request and taking the appropriate action, in a timely and accurate manner.
Internal and external clients depend on our accuracy and efficiency when processing client data, so you will be accountable for providing these high levels of service in accordance with the company standards and customer expectations.
• Maintain the membership database, by accurately recording and updating information received
• Ensure all membership updates adhere to policy terms and conditions, as well as legal, compliance and underwriting requirements
• Communicate directly with clients via email and telephone within the agreed service levels
• Monitor productivity to ensure you are always achieving own and team productivity and accuracy goals
• Database Entry and/or Database Management experience essential
• Experience within a Customer Service environment
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook – advanced Excel would be advantageous
• Experience from an insurance background preferred
• Strong interpersonal skills with excellent written/verbal communication skills
• Must possess excellent attention to detail, with a high level of accuracy
• Must be able to review information and exercise judgement
• Ability to organise, prioritise and manage workflow to meet individual and team production standards
• Ability to work under own initiative
• Customer focussed with developed problem-solving abilities and a proactive approach to proposing/implementing process improvements
• Good analytical skills
• Ability to navigate systems and applications with ease
• Regulatory awareness
• Ability to work within a large team
• Adaptable to change with a flexible approach to supporting team tasks