The successful candidate must have at least 2 years of professional customer service experience in an international organization.
• Have full A-Z responsibility for customer orders from order entry to invoice, regarding all orders.
• Ensure administrative handling and follow-up of claims in close cooperation with the Sales staff.
• Review daily monitoring reports to ensure customer sales order meets customer requirements.
• Resolve product/service queries by clarifying customer complaints and logging on to salesforce.com on a daily basis.
• Liaise with the finance department regarding customers that are on hold.
• Send correspondence to the Finance Department regarding customers’ accounts that are suspended.
• Strengthen customer service capabilities by developing & enforcing Customer Service standards.
• Resolve escalated and complex customer issues on time.
• Build customer relations by interacting with customers on telephone, email, letter or face-to-face.
• Deliver regular reports on the company’s performance on customer satisfaction.
• Collection and documentation of all customer feedback obtained through interactions.
• Review team performance regularly against set customer satisfaction goals.
• Must have a relevant bachelor’s degree.
• Must have at least 2 years of relevant professional Customer Service experience.
• Must have prior experience working with an International Organisation.
• Problem solving skills, determination to persist through challenges.
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
• Ability to develop rapport with customers and suppliers.
• High reliability and motivation.
• Flexible, dynamic and team-oriented personality.
• Working knowledge of all MS office products.
• Attention to detail.
Monthly Gross Salary: Kshs. 50,000 (Approx. 500 USD).
Career Level: Junior Level.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
Deadline: 11th December 2021.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***