- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times while responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Order processing
- Coordinate with other internal departments
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Vast product knowledge.
- Ensure efficiency in the customer service process.
- Increase customer satisfaction and build loyalty by providing excellent customer support.
Currently studying towards Bachelor’s with one of the following majors: Marketing, Business Administration or any relevant majors
Desired Skills and Experience
• Strong communication skills both oral and written.
• A positive can-do attitude and a passion for the field of customer relations.
• Must be exceptionally self-disciplined and have a very strong work ethic.
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Proactive and ability to sacrifice to deliver excellent results.
• Personal qualities of integrity, initiative, and commitment to the company’s vision and mission.
• Born leader, with an entrepreneurial mindset and passionate to make things happen
• Know how to collaborate well across teams and business partners
• Likely to bring creativity & innovation to your work
• Have strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
• Willingness to work overtime if required
• Can show evidence of passion and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities
• Fluent in English
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to apply and send their CV and a cover letter detailing their qualifications and experience.
Shortlisting will be on a ‘first-come’ basis and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences, and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unique ideas?