Key Operational Responsibilities.
• Develop and implement sound customer service strategies, policies and procedures.
• Prepare and implement an approved annual customer service budget for the department.
• Efficient customer relations handling.
• Efficient Complaints Handling.
• Efficient communication with customers and daily follow ups to ensure their needs are satisfactorily met.
• Work closely with Sales team to ensure that there are no delays in processing customer’s orders as well as addressing complaints or enquiries.
• Follow up customers to ensure they receive optimal value from purchased products/services.
• Analyze customer care data and statistics to obtain results useful in taking key business decisions.
• Maintain proper record of all customer care operations and activities for reference purposes.
• Conduct surveys to determine the opinion of customers regarding our products/services.
• Produce periodic analysis reports.
Key Qualification and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree preferably in marketing or business administration, or in a related field.
• At least 5 years’ progressive experience in customer service preferably in FMCG or equivalent.
• Membership to a professional body is an added advantage.
• Certificate of good conduct from DCI.
• Strong communication skills.
• Customer Service/relationship Skills.
• Excellent problem-solving Skills.
• Confidence, patience, politeness, tact and diplomacy, when dealing with difficult situations
• Demonstrable ability to lead and manage teams.
• Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
• Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects.
• Good personal presentation.
• Ability to make Decisions under pressure.
• Good commercial and business understanding.
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day - time telephone number with Customer Service Manager on the Subject line.