Gross Monthly Salary: Ksh 25,000-30,000
Employment Type: Contract Basis, Full Time
Industry: Automotive Dealership
Minimum Qualification: Diploma in Sales and Marketing or any other related field.
Experience Level: Middle Level Professional
Experience Length: 3 years in Customer Service
We are a premium car dealership in Nairobi and have branches in other regions in the country. We focus on Car Sales, Asset Financing and Trade-ins as the core of our business. We are seeking a Customer Service Officer who can engage and establish trust with our existing and prospective clients with the aim of building and retaining relationships. Passion for cars is a plus. If this is you, we have saved space for you.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Welcoming clients to the showroom and giving them information on our brand and services.
• Having product knowledge to ensure you are able to respond to clients and advice accordingly.
• Receiving all incoming calls.
• Help prospective and existing clients with their motor vehicle purchases by advising and recommending units that fit their specific needs before handing them to the sales team.
• Giving prospective and existing clients information on the current motor vehicles in stock.
• Establish sustainable relationships and trust with prospective clients through open and interactive communication.
• Provide prospective and existing clients with accurate, valid and complete information.
• Elevate clients’ concerns to the Sales or Branch Manager.
• Keep records of prospective clients.
• Any other role assigned from time to time.
• Attention to detail
• Initiative to learn and take responsibility
• Strong ethical standards and dependable
• Proactive team player
• Intrinsically motivated and self driven
• Strong problem-solving skills
• High level of coordination skills
• High-level written and verbal communication skills (MS Office Proficient)
• Strong social skills
• Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
• Proven experience working with customer support.