Enhance the patient experience by developing and facilitating the communications protocol while interacting with patients, family members, visitors and medical staff.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
Roles & Responsibilities
● Greet patients, provide patients initial paperwork, and obtain copies of insurance and identification cards;
● Answer phones “with a smile” within the first 3 rings; communicate with patients in a courteous manner using recommended verbiage for maintained control of the schedule;
● Assist patients in completing new patient health history forms; verify patient information is correctly entered into the system;
● Coordinate patient scheduling and flow throughout the day by pulling files of scheduled patients; notifying clinical staff of arrivals and needs; schedule appointments in accordance with guidelines; follow and track appointments due to no-shows, cancellations and late arrivals; call scheduled patients to confirm appointments; monitor schedule to anticipate roadblocks and potential conflicts;
● Handle and/or direct patient questions and complaints; know when to escalate and forward to the Office Administrator;
● Enter all patient information into the computer software system accurately, ensuring that we have the most updated information on file for each patient, including personal and financial information;
● Solicit feedback from patients regarding their experience
● Prepare and participate in daily huddles to ensure that each day flows smoothly
● Lead by example; exercise good team work; have mutual respect for the team; partner with the team to create an exceptional experience for the patient.
Qualifications & Education Requirements
● Bachelors degree Communications, Public Relations or a related field.
● Experience working in a professional environment with direct customer contact.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured