Customer Service Representative
We are seeking a Customer Service Representative who can engage and establish trust with our existing and prospective clients with the aim of building and retaining relationships
Customer service representative duties:
• Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
• Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analysing customer information.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Manage large amounts of incoming calls.
• Generate sales leads.
• Identify and assess customers' needs to achieve satisfaction.
• Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
• Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
• Meet personal/team sales targets and call handling quotas.
• Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits, and follow up to ensure resolution.
• Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents.
• Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
• Go the extra mile to engage customers.
• Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media.
• Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered
• Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
• Attention to detail
• Initiative to learn and take responsibility
• Strong ethical standards and dependable
• Proactive team player
• Intrinsically motivated and self driven
• Strong problem-solving skills
• High level of coordination skills
• High-level written and verbal communication skills (MS Office Proficient)
• Strong social skills
• Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
• Proven experience working with customer support.