Only applications received via BrighterMonday platform will be considered. Any phone calls, emails or other types of canvassing may lead to your application being disqualified.
Please do not apply if you do not meet the minimum requirements set out below.
Are you looking for a new challenge in your career? Great! And you’re considering working at Cigna? Even better! You’ll have lots of questions. Here are some answers.
What makes Cigna different from other employers?
We go further than just paying insurance claims. Solid customer relationships are our main goal. We also strongly believe in business ethics and continually strive to be cleaner, greener, and respectful of all.
We owe our success to the talent and dedication of our team. They’re the ones who make a difference in our customers’ lives. So we know that it’s important to go the extra mile for our employees. We make sure they have a good work-life balance and we offer many initiatives for health and well-being.
What are your main responsibilities?
You are responsible for the client communication for designated account relationships and Contracts.
You are required to respond to the client in a timely manner providing full and accurate information in one go.
• Communication management in day to day queries of our clients and insurers through different channels (Email ,Phone ,Letter and Chat) .The main communication channel will be Emails and Calls.
• As a Hybrid team, you are required to manage customer interactions through Emails and Calls at the same time. You are required to multitask between both channels based on Email and Call inflow and based on the requirements in the daily planning.
• Think about and contribute to using the most efficient communication channels (phone, e-mail, letter)
• Coordinate and ensure follow-ups of the assigned contracts/clients.
• Answering calls from clients and advising on the necessary information. To log calls in the system and respond via email immediately over the call instead of assigning the task back to the queue.
• Follow up on the personal queue for the cases where we receive replies.
• Taking ownership of the emails assigned and to complete the necessary before the end of business.
• Monitoring Queue to see if there is any queued call which requires it to be answered instead of allowing the call to drop or abandon.
• Check on Medical reports submitted by the client and see if we can approve the Initial Letter of Guarantee to the provider.
• Check if the complete Reimbursement documents has been submitted before assigning the case to the Claims Team.
• Keep records and filing up to date.
• Pro-actively optimising the unit’s workflows to achieve set targets.
• Translate communications, medical reports or other documents if needed.
• Work according to the priorities indicated in the work plan and in order to keep under track the different KPIs (ASA, TAT, NPS, etc)
• Able to handle complaints and analyze them, identifying root causes that might lead to the improvement of customer satisfaction.
What skills do you need?
• Education Level:
- Bachelor or similar by experience: Translation and Interpreting or Foreign Languages studies highly valued.
- Minimum two years or more experience in any related field (Customer Service – Handling calls and responding to client on free text email basis)
• Specific Knowledge:
Primary language will be English but will be good to have additional language, for example Portuguese or French
• Soft Skills:
- Skillful in taking decisions: takes the right action on allocated files based on the available information and providing the decision in written to the client ensuring all relevant information is clear.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Accurate: works accurately when providing information to client via written email
- Discipline: pays attention to procedures, agreements and document flows.
- Efficient: finds a good balance between quality and quantity.
- Team player: Able to work in a team and provide feedback on how to improve from time to time.
- Skillful with computer programs: readily learns the ropes in the use of current office applications
- Discreet: works discreetly with confidential (medical) information.
- Able to work in rotational shift hours during weekdays and weekends and public holidays.
- Shift Rotation Monday till Sunday, 5 days a week, 9 hours a day
Able to work from home and from office -High speed dedicated Wi-Fi Connection at home (Compulsory) and Personal Laptop