- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support
- A Degree/Diploma in Customer relations/ Front Office
- Must have at least 1 year customer service experience in a busy environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good Customer service skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Knowledge of basic computer applications.
- Billing software experience is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of IT products is an added advantage.
- Must be a good problem solver.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Must have the ability to multi-task.
- Good crisis management skills.
- Ladies are encouraged to apply