The customer service Representative attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions, suggesting information about other products and services. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform order processing, customer correspondence and fulfill customer needs: -
Duties include: -
• Helps customers to place orders, manually or through the website
• Respond to customer enquiries on social media, emails, live chats, whats App, Text messages as well as phone calls.
• Provide accurate, valid and complete information to customers upon request
• Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, or social media.
• Process incoming payments for orders placed via the website and attach the relevant payment confirmation messages.
• Maintain a positive attitude and a desire to promptly resolve potential customer issues or complaints.
• Welcome customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling.
• Go the extra mile to engage customers
• Work closely with the Customer Service Executive – Retail to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
• Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail or social media
• Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication with customers.
• Give daily/weekly reports of sales from the retail stores
• Recommend and/or offer suggestions to management by collection of customer’s feedback and also thereby analyzing customer needs.
• Effectively multi task, and manage time effectively to conclusively assist customers.
Qualifications required for the job:-
• Must have an I.T background
• 2 years working experience as a Customer Care Agent/Rep
• Computer literate, with ability to multi task, able to adapt to a fast paced type of work environment, with an I can do attitude, proactive, independent and able to work well under pressure.