A unique service provider who, help to bring the party to you, help you celebrate the moment, relax after a long day and savor the great moments. We do this by delivering your drink of choice to your door step.
Department: Customer Service
These are My Tasks
• Answer incoming calls and respond to customer’s emails
• Provide customers will product information to ease the purchasing process
• Log all customer request in the system ensure purchase is followed through
• Recognize, document, and alert the management team of trends in customer calls
Sales & Marketing
• Upselling products to increase sales
• Research and understanding of the product catalogue
• Manage and resolve customer complaints
• Identify and escalate issues to supervisors
• Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
• Follow up customer calls where necessary
• Complete call logs and reports
• Other duties as assigned
• Report on Customer complaint trends
• Research & report on product trends and customer feedback on product
How do I quality?
• Diploma from an accredited institution or a KSCE Certificate
• At least 1 Year proven experience in a similar position
• Superior, listening, verbal & written communication
• Higher level soft skills; communication, problem-solving, dependability, attentive listener
• Ability to handle stressful situation appropriately
What Knowledge, Skills & Attributes do I need?
• Ability to efficiently manage time and organize work
• Great attention to detail
• Knowledge of customer service practices and principles
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Analytical and numerical skills with attention to detail
• A great attitude is key for the role.