• Receiving items for laundry at the shop and ensure they place tags on them for easier tracing
• Invoicing and receive payments for the items to be laundered.
• Market the shop by way of messages, retaining walk in clients, issuing flyers at the shop or mall entrances.
• Make sure they attain sales targets of the company
• Reconciling Sales and generating reports
• Assist customers with telephone inquiries to provide solutions to their banking needs
• Assist customers with routine account-related requests; research and resolve account service inquiries or issues; and respond to client inquiries promptly, effectively, and professionally
• Perform teller responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
• Must have a Certificate or Diploma in a related field
• At least 1 year experience in a related field
• Must have reliable vehicle and valid driver’s license
• Must be able to work under pressure with a variety of customers and personalities.
• Must be good with people and work well with others.
• Ability to work in multiple work locations is a plus.
• Excellent customer service, written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Ability to sell in various social media platforms a plus.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; kindly send your CV and Professional Certificates quoting the job title (Customer Service Representative) by Monday 14th June 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.