Only applications received via BrighterMonday will be considered. Any phone calls, emails or other types of canvassing may lead to your application being disqualified.
Please do not apply if you do not meet the minimum requirements set out below.
Cigna is a global health service company dedicated to helping people improve their health, well-being and sense of security. Cigna has almost 40,000 employees who service 85 million customer relationships throughout the world.
Within its international division, a dedicated unit focuses on the needs of International Organisations. This unit, headquartered in Belgium, has over 50 years of experience in designing, implementing and managing international group health insurance and employee benefits programs for international and locally recruited staff from Intergovernmental (IGO) and Nongovernmental (NGO) Organisations. These programs cover medical as well as incapacity, disability and life benefits, with a specific focus on keeping employees healthy and productive through a range of health and well-being services.
The International Organisations unit is specialised in servicing customers in remote areas as well as central hubs with five service centres in each time zone (Miami, Antwerp, Madrid, Nairobi and Kuala Lumpur) and local representations on every continent.
For our Nairobi Office we are looking for a m/f Customer Service Representative.
• You address our clients' questions with expertise and empathy by e-mail and telephone. These questions may involve policy content, eligibility, hospital admission procedures, the reimbursement of submitted claims.
• You organize the in- and outflow of all incoming communication with special attention to the quality of the messages and to the response times.
• You make sure that hospitals worldwide receive all necessary documents for a plan member's admission within the best possible terms.
• All of these tasks are performed in English or other languages.
• You have a bachelor or master degree or equal through experience.
• You have active knowledge of English. Knowledge of an extra language (French, Portuguese) is an asset.
• You are strong in communication.
• You are service-minded.
• You work accurately and you do not mind working with tight deadlines.
• You have a strong sense of responsibility.
• You can easily handle procedures regarding document verification.
• You can easily work with several software applications simultaneously (PC, mainframe, multimedia, etc.).
• You like to work with numbers.
• You handle confidential information in a discrete manner.
• You work autonomously but also enjoy working as part of a team.
• You like to take initiative.
• A challenging job in an international and growing enterprise.
• A dynamic, and entrepreneurial company culture that values and stimulates initiative.
• Salary 76,500 gross with extralegal benefits and international medical cover.