Function / Department: Call Center
Reports To: Team Manager,
Minimum Qualification: Diploma
Experience Level: Entry level
Experience Length: 0 - 2years of Experience
Remuneration: KES 20,000 pm (Gross)
Duration: Full Time
Customer Service Representative Requirements
• Demonstrated ability to provide outstanding customer service
• Focus on quality and attention to detail
• Good time-management skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Critical-thinker and problem-solver
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
Customer Service Representative Duties and responsibilities
• Perform various duties on assigned accounts such as recording, verification and validation of customer’s details as received from Clients.
• Managing large volume of customer calls
• Stay friendly and helpful
• Resolve questions and service issues for customers via phone, email and Social Media
• Accurately document customer interactions
• Determine opportunities for new sales
• Sell products to established customers through up-selling and cross-selling
• Resolve all inbound and outbound support requests per established guidelines.
• Identify and act as a company ambassador at all times
• Be professional
• Must be VERY good in both spoken and written English.
• Must be between 22- 30years old
• Must be Tech Savvy with proven computer skills
• Should preferably have a diploma in Customer Service, Hospitality or any related course
• Preferably have achieved at least a mean grade of B- in KCSE
• Must have attained at least a B+ in English (in KCSE)
• Must have experience working with communication applications e.g. WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Skype, google hangouts, chat rooms.
• Must be willing to work on shift basis.
• Should preferably have typing speed of 45 words per minute.
• Experience in the Hospitality, Advertising, Media and Communication or Airline industry will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Please send an updated CV with your current photo to firstname.lastname@example.org only
quoting the job title on the email subject - Call Center Officers before 15th
December, 2020. Share your CV via Apply Now Button.