We’re looking for a Customer Success Associate with a proven track record in customer care to help take care of our customers during our ongoing global expansion and will focus on a variety of markets including the Kenya market. Where we have experienced an unprecedented demand for our award-winning solutions, with existing clients like the Queens Chamber of Commerce, Deloitte, Inland Empire, and others, the company has an established network to grow from.
Join a fast-growing, international startup with offices in 11 countries and clients in over 60 worldwide.
- Own overall relationship with clients, which include: Increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and satisfaction.
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each client and drive continued value of our products and services.
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for advocacy.
- Work with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
- Work to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities.
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally.
- Report directly to Customer Success Manager.
- Prior experience in Customer Success or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention.
- Proven ability to drive continuous value of our product(s).
- Familiarity working with clients of all sizes.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented and analytical.
- Strong team player but still a self-starter.
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 1+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM platforms.
- Proficient in Office software.
- Bilingual / Multi languages a plus
- Experience in working in events or for an association or SaaS is a plus.
- You’re driven: No one needs to push you to excel; it’s just who you are.
- Eager to learn, adapt, and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to good use.
About Glue Up
Founded in 2013, Glue Up (formerly EventBank) provides all-in-one engagement management cloud solutions that give professional communities the power to streamline operations, enrich audience engagement, and maximize value underpinning expansive networks. Our cutting-edge platform has helped hundreds of organizations in more than 60 countries modernize processes and eliminate engagement challenges. Glue Up has offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Philippines, China, Malaysia, India, Indonesia, USA, LATAM and Russia.
Our core products are Event Management Software and Chamber of Commerce & Association Management Software.