Customer Support Specialist Job opening
• We are looking for a Customer Support Specialist to assist our customers with technical problems when using our products and services.
• Customer Support Specialist responsibilities include resolving customer queries, recommending solutions and guiding product users through features and functionalities.
• o be successful in this role, you should be an excellent communicator who’s able to earn our clients’ trust. You should also be familiar with help desk software.
• Ultimately, you will help establish our reputation as a company that offers excellent customer support during all sales and after-sales procedures.
• Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat
• Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features
• Analyze and report product malfunctions (for example, by testing different scenarios or impersonating users)
• Update our internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers
• Monitor customer complaints on social media and reach out to provide assistance
• Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members
• Inform customers about new features and functionalities
• Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
• Gather customer feedback and share with our Product, Sales and Marketing teams
• Assist in training junior Customer Support Representatives
• Experience as a Customer Support Specialist or similar CS role
• Familiarity with our industry is a plus
• Experience using help desk software and remote support tools
• Understanding of how CRM systems work
• Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
• Multi-tasking abilities
• Patience when handling tough cases
• BSc in Information Technology or relevant diploma
Qualified candidates are required to send their updated CV