Our client is global multinational Inspection, Testing & Certification Company operating in more than 140 countries. They provide businesses solutions that reduce risk, improve performance, and meet challenges of quality, health & safety, environmental protection, and social responsibility. They are looking for an individual who has self-direction, determined, and enjoys working with a team. You should possess strong organizational and communications skills and wish to work for an organization that is constantly looking for ways to create an efficient and greener economy.
JOB Title: Cyber Security Expert and Trainer
• Conduct Cyber Security Training and audits
Mandatory Knowledge and Skills
• Must have completed an ISO 27001 Lead Auditor course
• Must have minimum 3 years Auditing and Training experience
• Must have completed a tertiary qualification (e.g. B Sc. Computer Science)
Preference to those who:
• Are willing to travel to East Africa countries
• Have completed a ISO 22301 Lead Auditor course.