ACCOUNTABILITIES, MEASURES & CONTACTS
Reducing, mitigation and controlling sport-streaming or redistribution
- Real time monitoring and detection of streaming of key Sport events.
- Send ceased and deceased notices to illegal sports live streaming websites.
- Identification of Sport streaming hot spots
- International liaison with enforcement organisations, sites and other broadcasters to work on mitigation solutions.
Monitoring, mitigating and controlling streaming or redistribution of Company Video Content
- Monitor local content on user generated content websites (e.g. YouTube), streaming sites, cyberlockers and any free or paid video distribution site
- Identifying server location and content, ISP’s and hosts
- Profiling seeders, leeches or suspects.
- Monitoring advertising-, sale-, and auction sites, identifying and reporting
- illegal and infringing content
- Send DMCA notices of illegal content, links, sites and advertisements
- Gathering and compiling evidence relating to content infringement
- Detection, investigation and profiling of online piracy.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
The incumbent is required to have the following qualifications and experience level:
- IT related Degree
- 3yrs Experience in related field
- Project Management certificate/experience
- Knowledge of Pay TV and streaming technology trends
- Broadcast or Media qualification (Diploma/ Degree)
- IT Security information or certificate would be advantage
The incumbent is required to have the following functional competencies:
- Criminal / Civil procedures
- Copyright / Broadcasting Act
- Cyber Crime Bill;
- Cyber security;
- IT security governance.
- Administration knowledge
- Cyber Crime Computer knowledge
- Operate and deployment of electronic counter measures;
- Analysing pirate content using external and internal tools;
- Understanding of different types of piracy;
- Anti-Piracy measures knowledge and understanding;
- Pay Television technology understanding;
- Intellectual property legal knowledge
Applications with subject line “Cybercrime Anti-Piracy Analyst” should be submitted