Position: DAIRY LABORATORY TECHNICIAN/QUALITY CONTROL/ASSURANCE ANALYST (FOR A DAIRY PROCESING COMPANY IN NYANZA REGION)
Employer: A DAIRY PROCESSING PLANT IN NYANZA REGION
Ref No: SGK-DLT/QC/AA-06-2020
Job Category: TECHNICIAN
Town: NYANZA REGION
• Diploma in dairy technology or related field.
• Valid food handling certificate.
• Must be willing to relocate to the plant in Nyanza Region.
DAIRY LABORATORY TECHNICIAN/QUALITY CONTROL/ASSURANCE ANALYST MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• Ensuring that all milk received meets the company quality standards.
• Do appropriate tests on milk, water and chemical reagents and keep records of the same.
• Ensure all dispatched milk meets the prescribed quality requirements.
• Ensure all milk received in the production for processing meet the required qualtiy standards.
• Ensure strict inventory control on milk received from farmers/coolers.
• Keep good milk records delivered on daily basis before they are handled over to accounts office.
• Manage quality control inputs stores by ensuring there is always enough inputs such as filters and chemicals.
• Supervise the cleanliness of laboratory, plant area, equipment and machinery.
• Supervise the milk graders/field recording clerk.
Experience: At least 3 years working experience in quality assurance in a milk processing plant.
Salary: KSHS. 30,000 - 50,000