Dairy Processing Technician- Internship- Kisii
Farming & Agriculture
We are looking for a Dairy Processing Technician to ensure that packaging and processing are done to the required set standards.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Volunteer, internship
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
Nature of engagement: 4 months
Lenack Limited is a company processing dairy products. We are looking for a Dairy Processing Technician to ensure that packaging and processing are done to the required set standards.
- Supervise and coordinate production processes.
- Maintenance of worker to observe sanity
- Assist dairy technologist in improving the processes
- Ensure production and packaging is done with the set standards
- Ensure the safety of milk through to the packed state
- Diploma in Dairy Technologist.
- Knowledge of milk processing.
- Conversant with milk regulation.
- Capable of co-coordinating activities in the plan.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured