1.1 JOB TITLE Data Analytics Officer
1.2 REPORTING TO Internal Auditor
1.3 JOB GROUP/GRADE C2
1.4 DIRECTORATE/UNIT Internal Audit – Global Fund TB & Malaria Programme
1.5 PHYSICAL LOCATION Amref Health Africa Headquarters
2 MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
To provide world-class Galvanize/Data Analytics configuration, coding, testing, support, and consulting services to stakeholders. The candidate will be responsible for identifying risks and issues threatening the success of data analytics deliverables, understand the impact that they have and ensure that they are adequately mitigated.
• Provide world-class Galvanize/Data Analytics configuration, coding, testing, support, and consulting services to stakeholders.
• Consistently show the ability to identify risks and issues threatening the success, of your deliverables and understand the impact that it has on your work or project, ensure you think about possible mitigations before raising.
• Constantly be updated on new releases, features and functionality to train stakeholders.
• Prepare adequately for stakeholder engagements and own all relevant documentation.
• Maintain adequate documentation for all developed scripts.
• Work with various stakeholders to prioritize business and information needs.
• Work with various stakeholders to identify new process improvement opportunities.
• Bachelors degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Technology, Statistics, Business related or any other related field.
• Galvanize Certification (desirable requirement).
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
• Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
• At least 2 years’ experience in advanced data analytics within diverse IT environment.
• Proven experience in implementing ACL GRC/HighBond in reputable organizations.
• Proven experience in MS Office.
• Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships.
• IT-orientated and technology-savvy.
• Auditing Skills.
• Problem solving skills.
• Excellent communications skills.
• Report-writing skills.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Analytical skills.
• Attention to detail and a passion for accuracy.
• Good ability to transfer knowledge and conduct one-on-one training.
• Strong work ethic.
• Attitude for learning & innovation.
• Self-starter who is pro-active and can both identify project risks and address these successfully.
• Excellent ability to develop strong stakeholder relationships.
• High Integrity/ethics, commitment and respect for diversity.
• Meeting deadlines and schedules.
How to apply
Interested? Please visit our website www.amref.org to view the full JD. You will be directed to our online portal where you will need to create an account successfully in order for you to be able to submit your application. Deadline for submission: 28 May 2021. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Duly note that Amref Health Africa does not require applicants to pay any money at whatever stage of the recruitment and selection process and have not retained any agent in connection with recruitment.
Amref Health Africa is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Amref is an equal opportunity employer and has a non-smoking.