E-MOTIVE is a World Health Organization cluster randomized trial to be conducted in sixteen (16) hospitals in Kenya. This research programme is seeking to deliver a reduction in morbidity and mortality by early detection and treatment of post-partum hemorrhage using the MOTIVE bundle.
This a full time position based in Nairobi and whose tenure is one (1) year contract renewable based on performance and by mutual consent. The Data Manager reports to the Principal Investigator.
• Database management and maintenance and ensuring source documents are safeguarded and that optimal data quality is maintained.
• Tabulate program data to generate weekly and quarterly reports and managing the recruitment graph.
• Maintain a clean log frame of data queries and how they have been resolved.
• Develop standard procedures for data management.
• Applicants must have a Bachelors degree in IT or a related field.
• They must have experience in smart phone data collection and programs including REDCAPTM and/or equivalent medical database
• In addition, they must have experience in research and data-handling environment.
• They must possess skills in website creation and maintenance.
1. Applicants should email their application letters and certified copies of certificates and CV giving details of their qualifications, experience and 3 referees indicating their telephone contacts and e-mail contacts.
2. Applications and related documents should be addressed to The Principal, College of Health Sciences and forwarded through the applicants’ heads of departments, where applicable.
3. Applicants should state their current designations, salaries and other benefits attached to those designations.
4. The application letter must bear the reference code as shown in the advertisement.
5. Applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE: FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 27, 2020.
THE UNIVERSITY OF NAIROBI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED.