• Perform continuous audits on both inbound and outbound calls, social media, chat and email responses
• Developing relevant service levels quality assessment guidelines
• Develop evaluation programs and Communicate performance standards and metrics to the team
• Communicate and manage expectations for quality and accuracy of work.
• Identify and propose ideas and solutions to improve quality at individual and group level as well as improvement on overall performance.
• Providing periodic quality driven reports based on customer experience feedback and quality metrics highlighting performance gaps in relation to process, products, service delivery etc. and recommend ways of improvement.
• Compile and prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports in a timely manner and in accordance with approved reporting standards.
• Undergraduate Degree / Diploma in Business or a related field
• Minimum of 2 years of experience performing Data Quality Assurance in a contact/call center environment in all multiple channels (phone, chat, e-mail, social media)
• Experience developing and implementing QA programs highly preferred
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Have good listening and analytical skills and ability to demonstrate critical thinking
• Have good organisation skills
• A team player with strong interpersonal skills and a positive attitude
• Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint for presentations and reports required