Software & Data
Bachelor's or advanced degree in a quantitative field such as statistics, mathematics
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
1. Analyze large, complex datasets using statistical methods and machine learning algorithms to identify trends, patterns, and insights.
2. Develop predictive models to forecast patient outcomes and resource needs.
3. Design and implement data pipelines to clean, transform, and integrate data from various sources.
4. Create and maintain databases and data warehouses to support ongoing data analysis and reporting.
5. Develop and maintain interactive dashboards and visualizations to communicate findings and insights to stakeholders.
6. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify opportunities for improvement and design and implement data-driven solutions.
7. Stay up to date with advances in data science and related fields to identify and apply emerging best practices and techniques.
8. Liaise with different sections in research projects and give technical input on data handling and manipulation.
1. Bachelor's or advanced degree in a quantitative field such as statistics, mathematics
2. At least three years’ experience in a research and analytics environment
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured