- Deployment of machine learning models in a cloud-based architecture, preferably AWS.
- Manage data sets in a cloud-based architecture to use for machine learning algorithm development and code.
- Work closely with the Head of Analytics and IT to identify the resources required and how they can be made available.
- Work in close collaboration with Data Scientists/Analysts and the IT team to deliver on all analytics projects.
- Building and maintaining of fast and efficient end-to-end data pipelines and setting up data capture and ETL processes for analysis and machine learning.
- Assist in the design, building and maintaining of databases for storage and linking of large volumes of data for purposes of data analysis.
Other key considerations for the Job Holder
Take initiative and work excellently under minimum supervision. Be willing to learn on the job.
Be excellent at communicating technical ideas to a non-technical audience. Be comfortable with giving and receiving feedback, and sharing ideas freely and openly with the team.
Be accountable and reliable, treat co-workers with respect. Be keen on maintaining professionalism at all times.
- Team work:
Be a team player and
offer necessary support as may be required.