Our Client is a fintech company specialized in providing credit services to those who need it most. They are looking for a Debt Collector. H/She will be responsible for recovering the money owed in as little time as possible. You will be responsible for contacting debtors and negotiate payments.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
Gross Salary: 16k plus commission
- Keep track of assigned accounts
- Plan course of action to recover owed money
- Locate and contact debtors to inquire of their outstanding payments
- Negotiate payoff deadlines and payment plans
- Handle customers’ questions or complaints
- Identify gaps in the system and recommend solutions
- Build trust with debtors when possible to avoid future issues
- Update account status and database regularly
- Comply with requirements when legal action is unavoidable
- A good level of general education- Diploma or degree.
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Ability to work with targets and tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and people skill
- Good negotiation and persuasion skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office and databases
- Ability to be polite and compassionate without lacking confidence.
- Experience in a related field will be an added advantage.
- Experience in a financial institution and dealing with customers at the bottom of the pyramid will also be an added advantage.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the subject (Debt Collector).
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured